Latest posts by GoFetch.ca (see all)
- How to Puppy-Proof Your Home Ahead of Dog Adoption - November 14, 2017
- 6 Tips For Volunteering At An Animal Shelter - November 9, 2017
- What Are The Best Female Dog Names? - October 30, 2017
The GoFetch Canadian College Scholarship fund was inspired by our love of dogs and interest in the trend toward humanization of pets. GoFetch’s mission is to “make dog ownership” simple and a big part of that is helping pet parents take care of their dog companions.
Apply For A Chance To Win Up to $1,000
We want to help Canadians get the most out of their university experience, and we know it can be expensive. That’s why GoFetch is offering students across the country a chance to win up to $1,000 towards their education!
Could you or someone you know use a little help covering college or university costs? Apply for the GoFetch Canadian College Scholarship today!
In a 300 – 500 word essay, answer the following GoFetch scholarship question:
“How has the humanization of dogs positively impacted Canadians and their overall well-being?”
How to Win The GoFetch Canadian College Scholarship?
Your essay will be judged based on:
- Creativity – forty percent (40%)
- Structure – twenty percent (20%)
- Adherence to Topic – ten percent (10%)
- Grammar– ten percent (10%)
- Length– ten percent (10%)
- “Wow!” Factor– ten percent (10%)
Here are a few questions to get you going:
- How do dogs positively impact the lives of humans?
- What is your interpretation of the phrase “man’s best friend”?
- What role does your dog play in your family?
- What role does your dog play in your extracurricular activities?
- If you or someone you know is a dog sitter or dog walker on GoFetch, please add an anecdote about your and/or their experience on the platform.
Learn more at GoFetch.ca/CollegeScholarshipFund
Submissions for GoFetch’s Canadian College Scholarship are due August 1st, 2017. Please share with anyone that you know!
The GoFetch Team