Latest posts by GoFetch.ca (see all)
- How to Puppy-Proof Your Home Ahead of Dog Adoption - November 14, 2017
- 6 Tips For Volunteering At An Animal Shelter - November 9, 2017
- What Are The Best Female Dog Names? - October 30, 2017
Customer Experience Representative
Location: 1030 West Georgia – 1015. Vancouver, BC.
Min. Experience: Entry Level
**Important note** This is a part-time position in Downtown Vancouver, BC. From candidate’s start date, there are three days of paid training.
GoFetch.ca is looking for our next rockstar Customer Experience Representative to join our team
GoFetch.ca is a marketplace website that provides pet owners with safe and loving homes for their pets while they travel. Founded in 2015, GoFetch.ca has already become Canada’s largest database of dog walkers and dog sitters. Dog safety is our number one priority, and we are always looking for new and exciting ways to wow our customers.
The Customer Experience team is the backbone of GoFetch.ca. As a member of our team, you will develop relationships with customers and treat them as friends in our growing community. You will give clients and dog sitters a great experience that inspires them to tell their friends about GoFetch.ca. You never settle for good enough and always go above and beyond for a customer. You take the initiative to improve yourself and GoFetch.ca. You see your team as family, and not just coworkers. You can get a little weird and can laugh at yourself. You bring your unique experiences and passions to your job everyday.
Our support style is fun, genuine, and frankly, a little weird. As a customer advocate, you will focus on promptly solving issues faced by clients and dog sitters, deliver customer satisfaction, and participate in activities that improve customer experience. Come join our team and make a difference for dog lovers!
- Create exceptional, personalized service experiences for customers that contact ca with questions and for help via email, phone, etc…
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact
- Follow both conventional and novel methods to solve urgent customer problems
- Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
- Focus on customer retention and overall customer satisfaction
- Support all service channels, including phones and email
- Make out-going calls to potential dog care providers to build the GoFetch.ca community
- Manage incoming sitter applications and booking requests.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Drive to constantly improve GoFetch.ca’s customers’ experience
- Self-motivated and self-directed work ethic
- Ability to utilize existing and untapped resources to solve complex customer problems
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, early mornings or evenings, and holidays
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, or similar tools a plus
- High school diploma
- Experience working as a member of a team
- Fluent in French and English is a plus
- Experience working at a startup is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
Typical schedules (subject to change) :
5:00 – 12:00 am [Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday]
8:00 – 5:00 pm [Saturday & Sunday]
5:00 pm – 12 am [Saturday & Sunday]
Qualified applicants can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org